Friday, December 4, 2009

Any black girls tried Mark girl (Avon) cosmetics??

I saw an ad for it in Seventeen magazine. And I was just wondering is it any good? I'm not dark skinned nor light. I'm a browish almost caramel color. My face has some sort of two-toned color and sometimes I have to take a deep/mocha foundation and mix it with an honey or golden foundation to match my skin. But i'm not sure if Mark foundations, powers, etc would work for me. Personally I think MAC is the best! But I just wanted to try mark since I saw the nice ad.Any black girls tried Mark girl (Avon) cosmetics??
I Buy Products From Mark, I Really Think They Have Really Good Makeup. I Like How You Can Custom Build Your Blush And Eyeshadows. And Their Lip Products Are Cute.


I Also Buy Their Foundations And Powders, Because They Are Not Oily.


Their Darker Foundation Has Honey And Golden (For Tan Skin). They Have Almond And Mocha (For Darker Skin).


Check Out The Website, With The Link Below.Any black girls tried Mark girl (Avon) cosmetics??
Who uses the word (COLORED) clearly the African American females who purchase from you should stop are teach you how to refer to them as the 21st century term.. Geez get with it MS.Hick usa!!!! Report Abuse

Not yet, bu I will ^^ Help me ---%26gt; http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
ok so obviously im not a colored girl. But i sell avon and mark products. and i will tell you i have about 6 colored girls that o buy from me, and they love it! there are so many different shades to choose from. and for different skin types. and different foundations for your own needs. such as liquid to powder, powder to liquid, and many more! im sure you will find one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar