Friday, December 4, 2009

What's a good cosmetic line for black women?

My complexion is medium to dark brown (depending on how much sun I get)... and I have oily/dry skin (combination skin).What's a good cosmetic line for black women?
Loreal H.I.P...High Intensity PigmentWhat's a good cosmetic line for black women?
bobby brown


maybelline


m.a.c.
Bobbi Brown is the best! It gives you a natural look and the shades are true to our skin tones. I have been using bobbi brown for years and people always think i never have makeup on. Also, remember makeup will only look good if your skin is taken care of properly. (I recommend Shiseido skincare line). Good luck
I am also medium to dark and MAC makes great foundation. It matches my skin perfectly and they will do a makeover for you on the spot. Do you have a Macy's that's where I get mine. check maccosmetics.com
Swirl and Tap my Sistah, Please try Bare Essentials
Same here. I love MAC they have makeup for everybody. They'll match your foundation perfectly and my MAC gives free makeovers. Try MAC I love it.
I have the same complexion and I have tried and worn several different products that matched my skin tone. I have personally found M.A.C's eyeshadows, blush, lipglass, and foundations to work good on my skin tone. Black Opal's foundation in Beautiful Bronze and Heavenly Honey is a great match. Revlon's ColorStay Foundation in Cappaccino and Mahogany mixed together is what I wear now and I get so many compliments from the makeup artists at the MAC counter (they don't know that the foundation and powder used isn't there brand). Iman's Luxury pressed powder in Earth 2 and 3 is a great powder to use throughout the day to set your makeup. The color is fresh and blends so good with the makeup you already have on. Her eyeshadows are on point too. Loreal H.I.P foundations are great for women of color also. Sometimes you have to blend to find the color that you're needing for our complexion, but these are the ones that I've found that gets my makeup to look natural but nice.
what is good for black women


oh what is good for black women


i am sick of this
Fashion fair is specifically designed for african american women only.
Black Opal has a great line of cosmetics, but most of their colors tend to be very berry based.





If you are really into bright colors, (which look so great on dark women) you should try of L'oreal's H.I.P. They use this makeup line currenty on Project Runway, and did you see how good Michael's model always looked?!?!?! http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/se鈥?/a>
  • Yagi Antenna System For World Space
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    acne scar