Friday, December 4, 2009

Bee Luscious Cosmetics - (cosmetics and skinlines) ?

I love the Bee Luscious foundation, i want to get the satin veil and silk radiance powder. Has anyone tried them ? Where they good ? Also what is their best mascara ?





And out of ten how good is the Papaya skin range ?





Thanks xBee Luscious Cosmetics - (cosmetics and skinlines) ?
OMG! I LOVE BEE-LUSCIOUS! The Satin Veil and the Silk Radiance are awesome. You such a natural healthy glow from them. I also prefer the HD Mascara over the others. It is much more natural looking. I haven't used the Papaya Skin Range, so I don't know about that. If you get it let me know how you like it.Bee Luscious Cosmetics - (cosmetics and skinlines) ?
I was actually looking for a great foundation today. I went to the bee luscious webpage and I was about to order the liquid foundation. I thought I should check the ingredients just to be safe and I noticed that this product has parabens. I can't order it now as much as I'd like to, as parabens have been linked to cancer. I'm going to skip it and try to find another brand.
The foundation is the bomb! I love the Silk Radiance and the HD Mascara. I'll give the papaya stuff a 9 1/2 because the directions are a little vague.
I also love the foundation! It is the best.





Although I haven't tried the Satin Veil or the Silk Radiance, I am sure that they are as good as the rest of their products.





I like the HD Mascara. I tried the BEE LUSHcious and it was too dramatic for me. It made my eye lashes too long and thick for my taste. The HD does stay on all day and it has never clumped or got flakey.





I LOVE the Papaya Skincare Line!!! It is super awesome. My skin feels, well baby bottom smooth, for lack of a better analogy. I feel fresh after using it. I would highly recommend it and I give it an 11 on the 1-10 scale. LOL.
I used the satin veil on my wedding day along with the foundation, eye shadows,liners and lips. I applied the satin veil after my foundation and silk radiance then I dabbed it on my forehead,the apples of my cheeks and since it was low cut the I dabbed it on my bust area. I totally glowed all day and it never came off my pictures every single one was amazing all I could say was Thanks Bee Luscious.





I say go for it you will love the satin veil and the papaya line truly corrected my skin and has given me radiant clean and clear skin.
I haven't had any complaints with anything I have gotten from Bee-Luscious. I love it all. It's all as good as their foundation. I haven't tried the papaya skincare yet. But I do love the foundation and I use the BEE LUSHcious Mascara. I haven't tried the Satan Veil or the Silk Radiance so I can't comment on that. I can say that all of my makeup now has the Bee-Luscious label on it. Go for it! I know it will be as good as everything else I have used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar