Friday, December 4, 2009

Can i get Bee-Luscious cosmetics in UK?

Hi,


Heard good things about this make up and would like to try but can only find american sites, does anyone know where or what uk site i can buy them from.


(Recently been stung for a massive uk customs/duty charge for a package coming from abroad and do not want to give them any more of my money, bloody government. 拢35 worth of goods = 拢14 customs charge! outrageous and Royal Mail dont even deliver it, you gotta collect it yourself)Can i get Bee-Luscious cosmetics in UK?
Go to their web-site and ask customer service. They have a live support. That is how I always get my questions answered. They are very helpful and informative. Good LUCK. I know you will love their products. I now get all of my make-up from them.Can i get Bee-Luscious cosmetics in UK?
i dont know
Not according to Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar