Friday, December 4, 2009

Where can I purchase Bee Luscious Cosmetics (foundation) other than the Bee Royal Products online store?

I live in Australia and shipping is about $70 USD.Where can I purchase Bee Luscious Cosmetics (foundation) other than the Bee Royal Products online store?
I have lived in many different states and a few countries because of my husbands work. I have been using Bee Luscious Cosmetics for sometime now and their customer service is AMAZING I love it how they always cater to my needs. They did ship 4 of my orders to Germany when we were out their it was the postal service and it did take 3 weeks , then since I use so many products they said that any package 1-5 pounds in weight UPS was the same price. So I waited and placed an order for like 8 products and rec.it UPS in 5 days to Germany the cost was high but not that bad since it was literally a 10+ month supply I purchased. Either way I would call customer service and talk to them so they can give you the best options. I want to add their products are FABULOUS !!!! I will never wear anything else again ..They have totally spoiled me !Where can I purchase Bee Luscious Cosmetics (foundation) other than the Bee Royal Products online store?
I have a friend that lives in England, she said she had them call her and ship via U.S. Postal Service. I think she said it was around $18- $20 to ship. It took a bit longer than UPS but she was fine with that. I don't know if they have it available in stores yet. I was talking to one of their reps. a couple days ago and she told me they are planning on franchising some spas. She wouldn't tell me where or how many.





To answer your question you would probably be better off contacting them. They would know better than anyone on here. Hope this helps! Good luck, I know you will love their products as much as I do.
****Positive Finkin .. I am a customer at Bee Royal Products and that has never happened to me. They have AMAZING customer service, I would definitely call them .. the number is on the web site. What is your name by the way? I am close with some of the customer service dept. cause they are so nice, and I can tell them to call you. They will definitely handle your problem and you will end up happy!!





The colors are very true to the screen (i got a bunch of samples and my friends used them) and it must have been a fluke. I have bought so much make up there .. actually all of it!! And their skin care and dietary supplement line is high on my list too. This stuff is AWESOME! There is a 18 year old that works for them .. maybe 19? Anyway, if you want some tips from her, ask one of the customer service reps and they'll have her email you or call you. (I usually get help from her -- she's great!) Very hip! Email me at rmc1967@yahoo.com and I'll get you hooked up.
Hello!! I am actually a representative for Bee Royal Products and I would highly recommend using the online store. I would be happy to answer your questions and help you pick the right shades. I can see why you wouldn't want to order makeup and such online, and also because of the shipping cost, because most people like to touch it, but when I first got a bunch of makeup for prom at bee royal, not knowing anything about how good their make up was, they helped me pick the EXACT correct shade! Thats when I decided that I wanted to sell their make up because I love it so much. Shoot me an email and I would be happy to help you pick out products or recommend some for you. (And also, I can give you a $10 off coupon too for your first try if you spend over $40) .. sound good?! I will also personally do this for you --- shoot me an email and if you buy something I will ship your products to you for $25 through the US Postal Service. I have a Bee Luscious Store in Nebraska and will personally ship it to you. Hope to hear from you! You won't regret buying these products! If anyone is interested in buying anything, or needs any tips, please feel free to contact me!! You can reach me at rmc1967@yahoo.com





Sincerely,





Shayna
I've just received the Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation in shade porcelain and was really disappointed to find it's REALLY dark - much darker than the colour sample online. Do people generally find the colour samples aren't a true representation of the real shades??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar