Friday, December 4, 2009

Has Anyone used the black radiance cosmetics line?

I saw it at the store and it looks good but their products are small for their price.Has Anyone used the black radiance cosmetics line?
noHas Anyone used the black radiance cosmetics line?
I have used there eye pencil and concealer..........I really like the eye pencil and I plan to tried out more of there brands. great thing about makeup is u need to play around with it Report Abuse

I love their lose powder and their pigmented concealer. It lasts a long time and blends well. The trouble is experimenting to find your right color, but it's well worth it when you do. BUT make sure you have a good powder brush when you use it. Report Abuse

yes i have used it and i love it. the colors like browns with the bronze and gold colors look very good on most skin types and it lasts a long time ( if you can make it thru the club and not sweat it off ) IT'S WORTH IT TRUST ME!!!
yeah it looks like they stepped their game up i bought like 5 eyeshadows and 3 lipsticks for under 25 dollars i believe.There colors have a lot of shimmer in the so you want to go lightwieght and the daytime. I usually wear them when i go out
Not lately sweetie.
I haven't because I am Caucasian. My best friend has some color and she uses it, she always looks perfect. I suggest you try it. =)
Yes, i've tried them and i wasn't pleased. The foundation was really thick and it felt horrible when i put it on. And the powder made my skin feel like a mud was caked on my face. Not to mention there wasn't a broad range of colors. I purchased three different shades and none of them matched. And they all made my skin look red or orange.





Maybe my experience was bad because I have a really unusual complexion. But honestly, I would suggest you invest in a better quality product. Ex: Iman, MAC, Loreal True Match.
No. Mary Kay may seem to cost more, but it lasts along time. Is good for all skin types and skin shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar