Friday, December 4, 2009

Where can i get bee luscious cosmetics?

hi i live in canada, B.C. city of surrey....where can i get a nice cheap type of cosmetics like bee lscious? is it cheap or too pricey? how much does it cost?!Where can i get bee luscious cosmetics?
You can contact them for nearest salon in your area. You can also purchase on line. Its a great product line.





There has been various reviews on Makeuptalk.com, makeupalley.com, there was an article written about this company in Vanidades and Cosmo back in December. I have seen their ads in Healthy Living NYC Magazine and Elegant Living just a few to add.Where can i get bee luscious cosmetics?
Bee Luscious is not cheap but is cheaper in the long range of time because it lasts so much longer than anything else. You can go on line beeluscious.com they have a store locator or just email them. Once you try it you will be spoiled for life.


I know I was.
http://yourinfo.daymy.com


you can get much information in this website, kindly stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time
I love bee luscious its like so awesome and you can get it on line.
just search it online
I checked out Bee Luscious webpage yesterday %26amp; it is very expensive. Visit it yourself %26amp; see what you think.


I am just a makeup crazy girl %26amp; like to experiment %26amp; try new stuff. I also read magazines on fashion %26amp; cosmetic. Mostly Cosmo Girl, Seventeen, Vogue, or Allure.





The only time I ever read about be luscious makeup was from Yahoo, no where else.





I'd much rather use a Cosmetics Line that has good reviews %26amp; is more popular ~~ their makeup is way too expensive for an unknown product. But, you Decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar