Friday, December 11, 2009

BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS LipTox?

Hey all has anyone tried this? Does it really work? And where can I buy this? Could I get it at shoppers drug mart or wal mart? how about sephora? And is it really worth it?


Thanks all! =)!.BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS LipTox?
YES it works. It is not like super dramatic like if you had your lips done by plastic surgery. I think you can get it at some stores but the quality is way too much for the drugstores like WalMart. I don't know if this helps but good luck. I really love Bee-Luscious.BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS LipTox?
No you will never find it at any drug stores or Wal-mart. LOL It is much better than that.





I don't think it at Sephora? You can get it at some very high end spas and salons or on their website.





It's


http://www.beeluscious.com
It works like nothing else and the best part is that it does not sting or bite like other plumpers it tastes great and your lips are much more hydrated and fuller it so worth the money but you can only get it on line at www.beeluscious.com





Your gonna be floored with the awesome results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar