Friday, December 11, 2009

Bee Luscious Cosmetic Users Help!!?

I am getting ready for prom tomorrow and I have nearly all the Bee Royal products going to be shipped to me tomorrow at NOON! What products should I use and how should I use them? Any customer feedback from the products? I am thinking about buying the lipstick - any suggestions?? PLEASE HELP!Bee Luscious Cosmetic Users Help!!?
I do not know what you bought exactly but I can recommend a couple of ideas for your Prom. I would say the Safari Bronzer gives you a healthy glow. The lip gloss wand has great colors, I personally love the color Lush, but I have dark skin tones. I will say that it does not matter what you bought all of the products are wonderful and very high quality. You just acquired the best of the best.
  • Yagi Antenna System For World Space
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    acne scar