Friday, December 4, 2009

Why do cosmetic companies make more shades of white than black?

Regardless of what company makes the make-up, there's AT LEAST 15 shades of white. There's porcelin ivory, classic ivory, ivory, milk, vanilla, peach, beige, tan, olive, sierra, golden, bronze, toast and the list goes on. But when it comes to dark foundations, it's just Caramel or Cocoa. What's up with this? My skin color isn't cocoa, it's ebony and I have a HARD time finding my shade. Do the companies not realize that blacks come in other shades than caramel and cocoa? Why is this?Why do cosmetic companies make more shades of white than black?
The color Espresso by Bee-Luscious is very dark. It is too dark for most African-Americans. I think they have the most natural looking foundation on the market. It is much darker than the color Cocoa. Email them and they will send you some samples. This is how my friends and I have found our colors. Good Luck!!!





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>Why do cosmetic companies make more shades of white than black?
You haven't seen the colors by Bee-Luscious. Their Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation has more dark colors to choose from. It is the best foundation I have used.








http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
My best friend Sabine is from Haiti and I understand what your saying, I use bee luscious in the color Almond and I ordered a sample for my friend in the color espresso and fawn, she loved it, Espresso was the best match she had ever used. I love the quality and the customer service, they answer questions and treat you like a queen, its an awesome experience.
Yoo i feel exactly the same way...to be honest i think tht mac and this other line call naccara are some relli good make up lines..mac caters to everyone....and naccara caters to mostly women of color..but it suckz tht other companies cant take the time to do that.
  • Yagi Antenna System For World Space
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    acne scar