Friday, December 4, 2009

Does Bee Luscious Cosmetics have parabens in them?

I read from another entry that Bee Lusciouse products(specifically the foundation) had parabens in them, is that true?


I love mineral makeup and I'm looking to try their liquid minerals, but I'd rather stay with my current mineral product if this one has parabens


thanx!Does Bee Luscious Cosmetics have parabens in them?
Bee Luscious is NOT a scam!





I have all my stuff hidden because I answer questions on politics and if you have never been over there you have NO idea how many trolls there are on politics. Also if you look most everyone that has spent much time on Y!A has their Q%26amp;A hidden because there are so many trolls. Look at this person, I feel because I write about Bee Luscious, she has tried to follow me around like the rest of the trolls. She didn't even state as to why she don't like it.





I love Bee Luscious makeup and it IS as good as everyone says and yes I am, I guess, a little cult like with it. But so are MAC and Chanel fans so it must be common for most women to find something they like and get all passionate about it.





Anyway the person above me either likes very heavy makeup like MAC or has never tried Bee Luscious and just can't believe that so many people really love it.





Anyway I HIGHLY recommend it.





Sorry about the long answer but I REALLY REALLY hate Trolls!!!!!!!!!





Oh they do use some parabens but as a chemist. I know that the bacteria that can grow in cosmetics, without the use of parabens, are much more dangerous than the parabens.Does Bee Luscious Cosmetics have parabens in them?
Yep. It has parabens. So if you don't like that then don't get it.





To agree with one of the above posters. Everyone hates the trolls. Except the trolls. LOL I report them every chance I get.
Bee-luscious is a scam well at least not how great they say they are. Notice everyone who responds saying how great and wonderful they are profile is set to private? Even those whose profile is not set to private all they do is answer questions pertaining to this ';product line';. When asked about this they make up some sorry story. It is truly funny. It is a marketing scheme. It is scary for they act so cult-like too.





To stoop so low to call me a troll...haha. All these people who answered the question attacking me are the same people who answer every time stating how great this product line is. Yeah I did my research and if you don't believe me do a quick check of there profile. Yeah I got thumbs down cause they work together to make people sound like they don't know what they are talking about.





Sorry for going off-topic but yes their products contain parabens. :)
It does have parabens. So I guess stay with what you got.
I totally love bee luscious I am not worried about the parabens because the research is still very weak in regards to truly the health risk with parabens. I would be more concerned with lead content and pigments that are lead based that is much worse. I do know that many powder mineral foundations have bismuth as well as talc's and many cheap fillers that clog pores and create many disturbances with your complexion. I have tried almost all the brands out there and bee luscious has truly worked the best and I would not worry so much about the parabens the amounts used in cosmetics is so small it really has no relevance,
All I can say get a life GF.... been looking at your posts and gee your kind of a hateful person I feel sorry for you.





Sorry just had to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar