Friday, December 4, 2009

I have extremely rough skin and i used almost a hundred cosmetics without results.i am of a black skin.?

i need help to save me of my embarassing rough skinI have extremely rough skin and i used almost a hundred cosmetics without results.i am of a black skin.?
OH my dear you've come to the right place i have eczema its a kind of skin condition that's leaves the skin feeling dry as well as looking spotted,it can also itching and blotches,welts,and redness,but mine is under control though i have experienced all of these,and the only that's ever worked for me is Vaseline mix with lotion it works!just a little bit of lotion combined with Librium and your problem will be solved trust me.my skin is like a sponge nothing else worked,some however dont like to use Vaseline b-cause it can be greasy but if you only use it at night it shouldn't matter,and lets face it when you've got dry skin,dealing with it is your main concern ,OH Ive tried the Vaseline intensive care lotion its just not the same mixing it yourself gives you the control and it just doesn't have enough Vaseline in it!PS.a friendI have extremely rough skin and i used almost a hundred cosmetics without results.i am of a black skin.?
I actually used Vaseline on my skin until it turned soft and then switched to lotion.
Where exactly is this rough skin? Your face, your feet? Your elbows/knees? Depends on where to tell you what.





I agree exfoliate. Buy a good scrubbing glove or brush for the shower. Soak feet and scrub with scrubbing stone. A good rough washcloth will rid you of unwanted skin too. Moisturize with a really good creamy body lotion...not the cheap kind...something very emolient.





If it's your face, a good peel and exfoliating is required. I use this great stuff you rub on and it rubs all the dead skin off...some Dead Sea product. Pricey but well worth it and MOISTURIZE. Talk to someone at a makeup counter...I prefer Clinique because it doesn't clog your pores.





The secret to nice skin is keep it clean and moisturized.





You should drink LOTS AND LOTS of water...that is another key to soft moist skin. Minimum 8 glasses a day.
Use Keri... that'll do the trick. It's a lotion.
Use vitamin E cream.
check the links below for the answer to your question





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles/


hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
I am an Arbonne skincare consultant. You will really appreciate these products if you give them a chance. All of our products are hypoallergenic, dermotologist tested, organic offerings, no animal testing, no animal by-products, botanically based (plant based) all natural products. Our modo is Pure/Safe/Beneficial. We are very popular for our anti-aging sets. We have seen them work wonders and change many people's lives. The acne line is awsome. I use them myself. I battled acne all my life and I've tried it all from the at home natural remedies to the proactiv to the dermotologist. Nothing worked for me until I was introduced to arbonne. Please take a look for yourself and discover what Arbonne can do for you too. Go to arbonne.com enter consultant ID#16329378. If you are not able to place an order or would like further help please email me at jca0205@yahoo.com. I would love to assist you in any way possible. I would even like for you to look at some before and after pics. They are awsome!!! We have a line of skincare, nutrition and health, weight loss, makeup, aromatherapy, haircare,(for men and women) and a new line of Holiday items. Check out the website and email me on what you think. I can also show you how to get the products of your choice for wholesale cost.
exfoliate
honey. 10-15 min. it works. makes my skin so soft i walk around all day feeling my face.
Try going to a dermatologist. They can help you figure out why you have rough skin and then help you in ways to treat it!
Hi


I tried some of these home based remedies and they did work for me ,this link has a lot of information and forums to discuss issues pertaining to skin,hair and weight problems so here goes,


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html.鈥?/a>





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar