Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm a black woman and recently purchased Bobbi Brown cosmetics (foundation, concealer, etc.)?

My purse was unfortunately stolen, so now I have to replace everything. I'd like to get an idea of what other foundation other black women use with general success (blending, coverage, etc.). Thanks!I'm a black woman and recently purchased Bobbi Brown cosmetics (foundation, concealer, etc.)?
I've tried it all, I mean ALL. And my best picks so far are:





Concealer:


pick #1) Bobbi Brown (i get the creamy concealer kit with the setting powder. There is no other foundation that can top this in my opinion, and I've tried them all)


pick #2) Fashion Fair (great coverage, no 'creasing')





Foundation:


pick #1) M.A.C. Studio Fix (a little on the heavy side, but if you use a brush instead of the sponge that comes with it, and go over your face lightly, it is the best as far as giving you good coverage with no shine)


pick #2) Bare Escentuals I.D. (but make sure you buy the tinted mineral veil to go over the foundation. Gives it a matte look with absolutely no T-zone shine)








*PLEASE dont get the cheap stuff like Revlon. Everyone can tell when it's cheap!!!*I'm a black woman and recently purchased Bobbi Brown cosmetics (foundation, concealer, etc.)?
bobbi brown works very good ,but chanel works ten times better





but if your on a buget try revlon
mac, estee lauder
I'm a make up artist for CHANEL and I have to say they do not have a good selection for black women.. Iman has a great cosmetic line, PRESCRIPTIVES also has great foundations and concealors and if they do not have the perfect color to fit your need there are some stores that will custom blend (make a foundation, powder and concealor ) for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar