Friday, December 11, 2009

Everyone keeps tellin me about bee luscious cosmetics? who has used it, and is it healthy for your skin?

I have great experience with this brand, as a professional make up artist for 20 years and own my own Day Spa/ Salon I only use their products on my very exclusive and picky clientele. I also will admit to using many of the products myself. Depending on what you are looking for so I will give you a quick run down first it is a healthy line for your skin.





The papaya and skin vitality lines are my personal favorites I have used this for a long time in all my facials and their mineral foundations are of the highest quality, I had never used anything that could possibly compare in the past years. All of their eye and lip products have great stick and lasting yet are a healthy glow that radiates. I highly recommend any of their products from a professionals point of view.Everyone keeps tellin me about bee luscious cosmetics? who has used it, and is it healthy for your skin?
My skin is very sensitive and I break out with anything. I love the entire line of products and yes they are great for your skin.Everyone keeps tellin me about bee luscious cosmetics? who has used it, and is it healthy for your skin?
I love it and yes it is good for your skin.





My favorite is the Lip Tox Sheer it has real diamond dust in it and I think that is;





SOOOOOO COOOL! OK, so maybe that makes me a little vain but I can't get over the fact I have diamonds on my lips.
Oh girl I absolutely love love love it. That brand is so sexy. It is all the rave. They really live up to their reputation.
I am in my 40's and had a hard time with adult acne, as well as my two teenage daughters. Bee Luscious has been the only product I have found that truly lives up to the challenge and its promises. All three of us girls LOVE BEE LUSCIOUS and I do believe it is healthy for your skin.
I started using Bee Luscious over a year ago and I absolutely love it !! Adore it!! I had acne prone skin dry parts, oily parts just a real mess. The Papaya skincare treatment has given me beautiful glowing skin and I can't imagine ever leaving home without my retexturizing primer, liquid powder mineral foundation and pressed powder. I also love the lip tox sheers and I just got my first order of the eye shadow and liners. I honestly can say its the best product to ever be sold ! Hope this helps you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar