Friday, December 4, 2009

Return policy for BEE LUSCIOUS cosmetics?

I can't find the info on their website. Does anyone know if they allow returns on opened items (in case colors don't match my skin tone)? Is there a restocking fee? Thanks!Return policy for BEE LUSCIOUS cosmetics?
If I remember correctly, it's 14 days from date of purchase. This is what Laura from the Bee Royal website said when I asked about their return policy. Don't know if there is a restocking fee involved - I don't think so but don't quote me on it!





They do have free samples of their liquid powder foundations, if you're unsure what color is a good match. Send your request on their website. Good luck though - I asked twice (once in the note section on PayPal and through their website) for samples of their foundation and a month later I haven' t received anything.Return policy for BEE LUSCIOUS cosmetics?
I don't know contact them and ask. I would think that would be the first place I would try. Not here. LOL








Here I looked it up for you:





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/he鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar