Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Bee Luscious Cosmetics worth the money?

Im thinking about getting their bronzer since someone just suggested i get some instead of the list that i posted. and i was wondering if it was worth it and if it came off easily when you sweat or if it just plain comes off easily no matter what. cuz what i can see is that it is natural stuff, am i right? or the mineral makeup? I was not impressed with the i.d. BareMinerals makeup. i pretty much dislike it alot. i have to mix it with a whole bunch of other products [like i have to use a differen't product just to put the shadows and eyeliner on my eye] and i dont even use the foundation the way your supose to [ put a lil lotion/moisterizer and put some of the foundation on the top of my hand and i mix it. so i kinda have a liquid foundation] %26lt;but that still comes off :(( soo i was wondering if this stuff would do it too. I dont want to save up money to spend it on something thats like $40 when it wont even stay on... So if i dont like mineral make up will i not like this makeup?Is Bee Luscious Cosmetics worth the money?
It is nothing like Bare Minerals. The mineral makeup is excellent they have various colors to choose from so it depends the look you want. It lasts on me without using the primer about 8 hours or so no touch up needed now when I add the retexturizing primer then all my makeup is good for about 17 hours probably I would venture to say 24 hours because I have used it from work to rushing to a business dinner and had no time at all to touch up and I looked as if I had just put makeup on all I had to add was more lip gloss which I recommend their Liquid Metallics.





This product brand is WELL WORTH THE MONEY it has become my favorite that I have tossed all other products from my collection away and I am exclusively using bee luscious now. I have been using the products for almost 2 years now as well as my two teenage daughters and the skin care is to die for.Is Bee Luscious Cosmetics worth the money?
LOOOVE it. It will stay on all day. Not all minerals are created equal. This one breathes with your skin. Now it is not a full coverage for that you need (in minerals) a Stick Foundation. This will give you the coverage without the oils that are in the stuff like Cover Girl!
yeah i like it alot. mine stays on all day but i also use the primer so yeah it works. the one i use is the oil free liquid minerals. it is also breathable so it wont sweat off.
I would recomend at least trying it. I really like their makeup and really don't use anything else.





They are having a 50% off sale this weekend. I just got the newsletter in my email!!!
Yes I love it. Its very much so well worth the money.
I Never heard of Bee Luscious Cosmetics until coming to Yahoo answers %26amp; read about it here.


I mean~~ I Have Never ever read about it in any Well known Makeup Mags or Cosmo or Cosmo girl or Seventeen magazines. (They are my fave mag to keep up with Hair Styles, Clothing, %26amp; MakeUp products).


I Must read Good Reviews before trying something new in Cosmetics.





To me, its a very Expensive Makeup for something that isn't highly touted, except on here.





So~~Go to Their WebSite %26amp; find out if you Really Can get Free Samples of what you are interested in Trying! If you only Pay for postage, in the Long Run it is Cheaper for you. If you Love it %26amp; your Face loves it, then Just Order more from them.





I had to do Trial %26amp; Error to find Minerals makeup brand that works best for me. Thank goodness I have a bunch of Sisters and we can share Some Makeup. I can't use Loreal Minerals or BareMinerals or this other brand (can't remember name)~~~anyway~~~I must be allergic to bismuth in them.





I use all Kinds of Different Brands too.


Don't mix lotion with your Makeup to get a foundation. It may not Work right that way so thats why It Doesnt Last on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar