Friday, December 11, 2009

I am looking for a nail polish shade called Chocolate Cherry made by Bobbi Brown cosmetics. Please help!?

This was a limited edition shade. I looked at Ebay first, but no luck. I am looking for a nail polish shade called Chocolate Cherry made by Bobbi Brown cosmetics. Please help!?
Buy it from:


http://www.thisnext.com/item/80B7D020/3A鈥?/a>





If that doesn't work out I would go to the Bobbi Brown counter at Nordstrom. Ask them if they have any left. Even if it's not out for sale, they could still have some. If not, ask them where you can purchase it.





I think it may just be sold out everywhere though. And be careful of Ebay, there are so many fake cosmetic products on there I wouldn't trust purchasing anything from there. I bought some Lip Fusion and it was totally fake.


I am looking for a nail polish shade called Chocolate Cherry made by Bobbi Brown cosmetics. Please help!?
call the corporate office and see if they can get you some. If not see if there is the same color under a different name or at least close to it.





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>
Some outlet malls have cosmetics stores that carry discontinued items, try calling them and see if any of them carry it. Or ask your local Bobbi Brown counter where their surplus inventory is sent. Good luck!
google it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar