Friday, December 4, 2009

Does cosmetics act differently on blacks than on white skin?

stuff like cream and lotion, make up and other stuff. is there reaction different on black skin than on white skin.Does cosmetics act differently on blacks than on white skin?
I have heard that skin with melanin can be sensitive to some cosmetics. Best thing is to use fragrance-free and something that won't clog your pores. A lot of women, across the board, are sensitive to cosmetics. I heard mineral makeups where supposed to be good--I haven't tried them yet but Will soon.


I use and have used the following products on my skin without problems.


Proactive


Neutrogena


Dermalogica


I believe everyone, no matter what race you are, can have a reaction to any skincare product Safer to use fragrance free and/or products for sensitive skin.





Hope this helps :)Does cosmetics act differently on blacks than on white skin?
no not at all there all the same to go with the color of your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar