Friday, December 4, 2009

Bee luscious cosmetics?

where can i find some?


mainly foundation


and how much is it?Bee luscious cosmetics?
I used to buy on line now I have been lucky since a small store front opened in my home town it has been awesome for me. I don't know where you live but maybe contact the company and ask them if there are anymore stores opening up? otherwise just shop on line its so worth it , I adore the foundation the color just melts into my own skin tones for such a natural look and feel, I get loads of compliments even in my po-dunk town....hehe =)Bee luscious cosmetics?
Jeska is absolutely right. You will love the foundation. It blends sooo smoothly. I have never used anything like it. I have read on here there may be a few stores starting to open but I am not sure where they will be.





I love the products so much I have been thinking about opening a franchise (I already emailed them about this possibility and they said they would be interested in doing just that). I may ask later on Y! Answers to get some feed back on how many people would be willing to shop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar