Friday, December 4, 2009

I have little black dots all over my legs what cosmetic procedure can get rid of them?

they are not shaving bumps i had them long before shavingI have little black dots all over my legs what cosmetic procedure can get rid of them?
Keratosis Pilaris or Chicken Skin. Don't do cosmetic procedure


Fade them away by using Papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available on line. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'I have little black dots all over my legs what cosmetic procedure can get rid of them?
u mean moles?? because there is this surgery to remove moles, they freeze the moles soo cold it feels like its burning. but it doesn't hurt so much. were you born with the moles? cuz too many aren't pretty.
laser treatment. I did it for some dots on my face, but it won't guarantee that they will be gone. Some dots are too deep to remove by laser and need to be removed by knife. over here it costs $200 dollars per dot for laser treatment. I did my face over in Thailand and removed 10 dots (9 laser, 1 knife) for the equivalent of about $200 US dollars. In the end only one dot came back. oh and hopefully you don't mind shots because they need to give each dot a shot to numb it, but that's the most painful part so after that it's pretty much painless!
dermablend.(www.dermablend.com) i have vetiligo and i have white spots all over my face. i use dermablend and ppl can't tell that i have it. i can even go swimming in it. i dont know where you are but i get mine from ULTA (www.ulta.com), or SAPHORA (www.saphora.com)
Double amputation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar